2023-03-20

Various - Gary Payton Presents New Breed (2004) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


Yeah, if you reading the title and wondering if it's the same NBA Hall of Famer Gary Payton, the Glove - you're right. This is the 2004 compilation released on his label Rock Solid Entertainment.

1 Rock Solid Ent– New Breed
2 Active – Ain't Gonna Lose
3 TNT– Take It Outside
4 PYG'z, iLL Gates, Poochie Ross– Shake It Like A Dog
5 iLL Gates, PYG'z– I See Some Ladies Tonight
6 Active, Trouble– Can't Be My Lady
7 Caliber– Me and My Conscience
8 Poke , Caliber– Why
9 PYG'z– Sit Down and Talk to a G
10 TNT– I'm A Pimp
11 Diggz, iLL Gates– Roc The Mic
12 Kool Daddy Fresh, Poke – Mami Luvs Papi
13 Sweetz– Work For It
14 Caliber – Holla Back
15 Darquan, Poke – What's All That
16 Rock Solid Ent– I Ain't Trippen No More

This one is a part of WINTER BONUS DROP.

If you stumble upon something in the blog that's posted before Nov 21, 2021, then the links are located here - T1 / T2 / T3