2021-01-15

Duke Bootee - Live Wire (I Want A Girl That Sweats) (1984) (VLS) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


Just heard the news about DUKE BOOTEE passing away! 
He might not been released many records as an artist, his 'Beauty and the Beat' label might not have the longest running period, but it's beyond debate about his place among hip-hop greats with his contribution as a producer. 

R.I.P. to the man who started The Message

It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under

I will post his one later singles (my rip) on one of the next batches. 
A1. Live Wire (I Want A Girl That Sweats) (06:24)
A2. Live Wire (I Want A Girl That Sweats) (unlisted bonus beats) (00:53)
B1. Live Wire (I Want A Girl That Sweats) (Dub Mix) (07:04)


Check the latest batch full list and free-DL preview tracks here