2020-10-10

S.L. Troopers ‎- Knowledge ...I'm Gonna Get Me Some / Put Your Brain In Gear (1990) (VLS) (FLAC + 320 kbps)




A1 Knowledge ...I'm Gonna Get Me Some
A2 Knowledge ...I'm Gonna Get Me Some (Instrumental)
AA1 Put Your Brain In Gear 
AA2 Put Your Brain In Gear (Instrumental)

FLAC 96-24 - THIS FILE IS AVAILABLE FOR DONATIONS ONLY
MP3 320 - Uploaded / Mega

This is another SL Troopers rip I made about 2 weeks ago. I gotta admit one track (i don't remember which one tho) had weird silence spots between breaks. Did not sound very genuine and continuous. However, the same thing persisted after multiple reruns so I start to believe it was pressed this way. Unfortunately, I don't have the youtube preview tracks on this release to compare. 
P.S. one more thing - label info says that A side has 2 vocals and B side has 2 instros. However, A side has Knowledge both versions, but B side contains Put Your Brain In Gear both versions. So it's a misprint.