2022-05-10

Poor Righteous Teachers - Declaration Of Independence (2001) (CDr) (VBR)


1. Dangerous feat. Rahzii Highpower
2. Urban Me
3. Just Live
4. Whatever U Wish
5. Dis Money
6. This Lie
7. Losin' My Religion
8. It's Love
9. Nuttin' Nu
10. 2 Marvelous 4 Wordz
11. Can I Eat Too?

DL link for this one is located in Mega-Post Pt. 2. Links for posts starting from Nov 21, 2021 are here: 
 
  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK (VBR ONLY)


This one is a part of THE SPRING BONUS BATCH. You can find the full list of upcoming drops HERE.

All links up to Nov 21, 2021 are located here - T1 / T2 / T3

Well, I usually don't post VBR's but this one is of another category. Somewhere around 2020, dochiphop asked me if I had this album. Naturally, all I had heard about it was rumors and without deeper research thought it was a hoax. I only knew that the album was mentioned in band's wiki page and they released few vinyl singles from 1999-2001 that might be included in this lost album. So I started lookin for it and 1st came up with the cover pic (Wise Intelligent's instagram) which indicated this is not a hoax. After that I got 11 track folder of tracks titled as the album. I'm not sure if it's full, but here it is. Not as remarkable as their 90's albums, but still a gem because if its obscure nature. Enjoy!