2020-06-05

Zabrina - Z=mc2 (1991) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)



1 Take A Minute . Nu Sound
2 Sunsister
3 Philosophy Of Fiction
4 Tell Me Something Good
5 Irresistable
6 Housework
7 Sucker For A Man With A Boody
8 Keystone Groove
9 This Gun’s For Hire!!
10 The Killer Is With Me…
11 The Godmother
12 Fellas From The Southside
13 You Can Make It

FLAC - THIS FILE IS AVAILABLE FOR DONATIONS OR SUBMISSIONS ONLY
MP3 320 - Uploaded / Mega

This was one of my oldest rips when I started using EAC back in 2013 or 2014. To my surprise, I recovered few feeks ago I forgot to create log and cue files for that rip back then. Nonetheless, it was reposted to many sites since then (one lunatic even created fake rip using CD-RW and Nero StartSmart (or something similar) to re-rip it with EAC and to get a log and cue.) Funny times, heh... ok, anyways - few days ago I took the OG cd out of my shelves and reripped it with all additional files. 
I could not find any of her tracks on youtube so you will have to trust me, haha.