2026-01-23

X-Raided - Vengeance Is Mine (2000) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


01. Prophecy (Intro)
02. Write What I See
03. Hold On (What’s a Thug to Do)
04. Most Wanted (Who They Wanna Kill)
05. Who But Me – Gold Loc Da Kingpen, X-Raided
06. Sac-A-Indo (Where I’m From)
07. Kamikaze – Luni Coleone, X-Raided
08. When the Smoke Clears
09. When the Smoke Clears – Gold Loc Da Kingpen, X-Raided
10. Vengeance Is Mine
11. Terrorists – Shaka Loc, X-Raided
12. Hit the Club (Rip It Up)
13. Post War Syndrome
14. Lord Have Mercy
15. We Bang (Outro)

This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.


  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)

For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.