2020-04-10

Stretch And Bobbito - Radio That Changed Lives (2016) (DVD)






Uploaded Parts - 1 / 2 / 34 / 5

I assume most of you have already seen this one by now. It came out in 2016, and was a hot thing back then. I looked for a stream to access and buy to watch it in my country but without luck. So I waited til DVD release popped up and snatched a copy. Documentary was definitely worth a watch. The documentary illustrates how two NYC hip-hop legends - Stretch & Bobbito started their radio show as students and quickly became popular among the younger audiences. They had by that time very unique approach to invite both unsigned and popular artists to freestyle on air. So many legends were born in that room - Jay-Z, Big L, Nas, Wu, Organized Konfusion, Notorious B.I.G. etc. 
While files are grabbing here you can reminisce on these (arguably the most) legendary S&B show freestyles.